Reversible vibratory plate – UPGRADED
For compacting sand, gravel and rock fill.
All our machine models are versatile and easy to
operate. They are also durable and reliable meaning lower operating and maintenance costs.
• The Swepac FB 510 is a heavyweight compact diesel-powered machine with high compaction capacity. Despite its weight, it is well balanced and easy to maneuver.
• The FB 510 has a fully hydraulic vibratorysystem offering superior traction capability and is equipped with a fully variable speed control.
• The chassi is hot-dip galvanized providing a superior corrosion protection. The FB 510 also has a sturdy protective frame, with a strong lifting hook providing effective protection against external damage.
• The Hardox® wear plate ensures a long service life.
• The machine is designed to be highly ergonomic and has a spring-mounted control handle for low handle vibrations and can be equipped with a heating element in the grip as an option.
• The open design offers easy access for regular service and maintenace resulting in high utilization and low operating and maintenance costs.
307700 FB 510 with Hatz diesel engine
|Weight, net||500 kg|
|Base plate, width||700 mm|
|Height, max / min||1235 / 1050 mm|
|Length, max / min||1830 / 1180 mm|
|Engine||Hatz Supra 1D50Z|
|Fuel tank capacity||5.5 liter|
|Engine output, max||7.5 kW (10.2 hp)|
|Battery capacity||40 Ah|
|Generator output||180 W (15A)|
|Centrifugal force||66 kN|
|Working speed||0 - ca 25 m/min|
|Hand/arm vibrations HAV according to|
|ISO 5349 on gravel surface||2.6 m/s2|
|Guaranteed sound-power level, LWA||108 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level (at operator’s ear), OP||93 dB(A)|