Reversible vibratory plate – NEW
For compaction of sand, gravel, rock fill and soil with high clay content.
All our machine models are versatile and easy to operate. They are also durable and reliable meaning lower operating and maintenance costs.
• The Swepac FB 430 is a heavyweight compact diesel-powered machine. Despite its weight, it is well balanced and easy to maneuver.
• The FB 430 is V-belt driven offering superior traction capability and is equipped with a fully variable speed control.
• The chassi is hot-dip galvanized providing a superior corrosion protection. The FB 430 also has a sturdy protective frame, with a strong lifting hook providing effective protection against external damage.
• The Hardox® wear plate ensures a long service life.
• The machine is designed to be highly ergonomic and has a spring-mounted control handle for low handle vibrations and can be equipped with a heating element in the grip as an option.
• The open design offers easy access for regular service and maintenace resulting in high utilization and low operating and maintenance costs.
307800 FB 430 with Yanmar diesel engine
|Weight, net||430 kg|
|Base plate, width||700 mm|
|Height, max / min||1235 / 1050 mm|
|Length, max / min||1830 / 1180 mm|
|Engine||Yanmar L 100N|
|Fuel tank capacity||5.4 liter|
|Engine output, max||7 kW (9,5 hp)|
|Battery capacity||40 Ah|
|Generator output||180W (15A)|
|Centrifugal force||60 kN|
|Working speed||0 - ca 25 m/min|
|Hand/arm vibrations HAV according to|
|ISO 5349 on gravel surface||2.6 m/s2|
|Guaranteed sound-power level, LWA||108 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level (at operator’s ear), OP||93 dB(A)|