Reversible vibratory plate – NEW
For compaction of sand, gravel, rock fill and paving stones.
All our machine models are versatile and easy to operate. They are also durable and reliable meaning lower operating and maintenance costs.
• The Swepac FB 235 is a high-performance petrol powered reversible compactor.
• The FB 235 is fast with a superior traction capability and is equipped with a fully variable speed control.
• The chassi is hot-dip galvanized providing a superior corrosion protection. The FB 235 also has a sturdy protective frame, with a strong lifting hook providing effective protection against external damage.
• The Hardox® wear plate ensures a long service life.
• The compact design makes it suitable in trenches and other areas with limited space. With a Vulkollan® plate (accessory) attached to the base, it compacts paved areas efficiently for an even surface.
• The machine is designed to be highly ergonomic and has a spring-mounted control handle for low handle vibrations.
• The open design offers easy access for regular service and maintenace resulting in high utilization and low operating and maintenance costs.
304300 FB 235 with Honda petrol Engine
303139 Vulkollan plate complete
|Weight, net||240 kg|
|Base plate, width||550 mm|
|Height, max / min||1200 / 1030 mm|
|Length, max / min||1530 / 900 mm|
|Engine||Honda GX 270|
|Fuel tank capacity||6 liter|
|Fuel||Unleaded or alkylate petrol|
|Engine output, max||6.3 kW (8,4 hp)|
|Centrifugal force||40 kN|
|Working speed||0 - 25 m/min|
|Hand/arm vibrations HAV according|
|to ISO 5349 on gravel surface||2.7 m/s2|
|Guaranteed sound-power level, LWA||108 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level (at operator’s ear), OP||95 dB(A)|