Reversible vibratory plate – NEW
For compaction of sand, gravel, rock fill and paving stones.
All our machine models are versatile and easy to operate. They are also durable and reliable meaning lower operating and maintenance costs.
• The Swepac FB 175 is a high-performance diesel-powered reversible compactor.
• The FB 175 is fast with a superior traction capability and is equipped with a fully variable speed control.
• The chassi is hot-dip galvanized providing a superior corrosion protection. The FB 175 also has a sturdy protective frame, with a strong lifting hook providing effective protection against external damage.
• The Hardox® wear plate ensures a long service life.
• The compact design makes it suitable in trenches and other areas with limited space. With a Vulkollan® plate (accessory) attached to the base, it compacts paved areas efficiently for an even surface.
• The machine is designed to be highly ergonomic and has a spring-mounted control handle for low handle vibrations.
• The open design offers easy access for regular service and maintenace resulting in high utilization and low operating and maintenance costs.
304070 FB 175 base plate width 450 mm
304080 FB 175 base plate width 550 mm
303260 Vulkollan plate complete 450 mm
303277 Vulkollan plate complete 550 mm
|Weight, net||163 kg|
|Base plate, width||550 / 450 mm|
|Height, max / min||1180 / 1000 mm|
|Length, max / min||1440 / 800 mm|
|Fuel tank capacity||3 liter|
|Engine output, max||3.1 kW|
|Centrifugal force||32 kN|
|Working speed||0 - 25 m/min|
|Hand/arm vibrations HAV according to|
|ISO 5349 on gravel surface||2.5 m/s2|
|Guaranteed sound-power level, LWA||108 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level (at operator’s ear), OP||92 dB(A)|