Forward vibratory plate
For compaction of sand, gravel, rock fill and paving stones.
All our machine models are versatile and easy to operate. They are also durable and reliable, which means lower operating and maintenance costs.
- The Swepac F 75 is suitable for smaller jobs, such as adjusting the subsurface for pavers.
- With a Vulkollan® plate (accessory) attached to the base, it can compact paved areas efficiently for an even surface.
- The machine can cope with the toughest of jobs since parts of the motor and transmission are fully enclosed in a rugged polythene casing. The chassis and handle are hot-dip galvanized and maintenance-free.
- The excentric element has permanently lubricated bearings that require no maintenance.
- The handlebar can easily be removed without any tools, for instance, for transportation.
305100 F 75 with Honda petrol engine
305138 Vulkollan plate complete
|Weight, net||75 kg|
|Base plate, width||380 mm|
|Height, max / min||1000 / 920 mm|
|Length, max / min||920 / 600 mm|
|Engine||Honda GX 120|
|Fuel tank capacity||2.5 liter|
|Fuel||Unleaded or alkylate petrol|
|Engine output, max||2.6 kW (3.5 hp)|
|Centrifugal force||11 kN|
|Working speed||0 - 25 m/min|
|Hand/arm vibrations HAV according to||4,6 m/s2|
|ISO 5349 on gravel surface|
|Guaranteed sound-power level, LWA||105 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level (at operator’s ear), OP||90 dB(A)|