Forward vibratory plate
For compaction of sand, gravel and rock fill.
All our machine models are versatile and easy to operate. They are also durable and reliable, which means lower operating and maintenance costs.
- The Swepac F 50 is suitable for smaller jobs, such as adjusting the subsurface for paving bricks and stones.
- With a Vulkollan® plate (accessory) attached to the base, it can compact paved areas efficiently for an even surface.
- The machine can cope with the toughest of jobs since parts of the motor and transmission are fully enclosed in a rugged polythene casing.
- The handle can be easily removed without any tools, and the machine can be transported in the trunk of a regular-sized car.
- The chassis is hot-dip galvanized, which means superior maintenance-free corrosion protection.
305050 F 50 with Honda petrol engine
305039 Vulkollan plate complete
|Weight, net||52 kg|
|Base plate, width||300 mm|
|Height, max / min||1010 / 700 mm|
|Length, max / min||1125 / 565 mm|
|W x H x L (without handle)||300 x 385 x 500 mm|
|Engine||Honda GX 100|
|Fuel tank capacity||2.6 liter|
|Fuel||Unleaded or alkylate petrol|
|Engine output, max||2.1 kW (2.8 hp)|
|Centrifugal force||9 kN|
|Working speed||0 - 25 m/min|
|Hand/arm vibrations HAV according to||4.5 m/s2|
|ISO 5349 on gravel surface|
|Guaranteed sound-power level, LWA||105 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level (at operator’s ear), OP||89 dB(A)|