Forward vibratory plate
For compaction of asphalt, sand, gravel, rock fill and paving stones.
All our machine models are versatile and easy to operate. They are also durable and reliable, which means lower operating and maintenance costs.
- The Swepac F 70A is a compact, lightweight vibratory plate that is easy to maneuver. It also features a 12 liter built in water tank.
- The machine is ideal for compacting small asphalted/paved areas and for repair jobs.
- It is also good for gravel and sand. With a Vulkollan® plate (accessory) attached to the base, it can compact paved areas efficiently for an even surface.
- The chassis is hot-dip galvanized, which means superior corrosion protection for the integrated water tank as well.
- The Hardox® wear plate in the base ensures a long service life and the bottom plate is specially designed for asphalt applications.
207000 F 70A with Honda petrol engine
207035 Vulkollan plate complete
207078 Wheel kit for transport
|Weight, net||79 kg|
|Base plate, width||530 mm|
|Height, max / min||1090 / 870 mm|
|Length, max / min||1050 / 625 mm|
|Engine||Honda GX 120|
|Fuel tank capacity||2.5 liter|
|Fuel||Unleaded or alkylate petrol|
|Engine output, max||2.6 kW (3.5 hp)|
|Centrifugal force||11 kN|
|Working speed||0 - 25 m/min|
|Hand/arm vibrations HAV according to||3.9 m/s2|
|ISO 5349 on gravel surface|
|Guaranteed sound-power level, LWA||105 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level (at operator’s ear), OP||90 dB(A)|