For floating and trowelling of fresh concrete –NEW
All Swepac trowels are versatile and easy to operate. They are strong and reliable which means lower operating and maintenance costs.
- Strong reliable worm gearbox with permanent lubrication.
- Honda petrol engine. Reliable and environmentally friendly.
- Short or long handle, both height-adjustable.
- The long handle is foldable for convenient transport and storage
- A folding handle makes transport and storageeasy.
- “Easy grip” dead-man’s handle that is easy to hold and designed in such a way that it can be gripped from any point along the ergonomic handle
- Lifting hook and protection frame available in two different versions: standard and “heavy duty”
- Fast working speed reduces the working time
- The rotating protection ring offers excellent visibility features. An O-ring fitted on the outside of the cover protects walls against damage
- All steel parts have been electrically galvanized and surface treated to provide better protection against corrosion
- Screw or alternatively quick-pitch system forblade adjustment
- Unique fast blade change system. Just onequick-release pin per blade
- Modular design – many parts in common for all Swepac trowel models
- Accessory: Transport wheels (recommended).
- Easy to carry out service, change the blades or the floating disc – just tilt the machine with the transport wheels fitted.
- The engine has been designed so that whenthe machine is tilted backwards for a blade change, lubricating, cleaning, etc., no engine oil can escape through the valve and into the carburettor or the silencer.
|Engine, petrol||Honda GX160|
|Engine output||3.6 kW (4.8 hp)|
|Speed, (engine shaft)||3600 rpm|
|Speed, (output shaft)||50–150 rpm|
|Fuel tank capacity||3.1 liter|
|Weight (with short handle)||68.5 kg|
|Weight (with long handle)||72 kg|
|Weight transport wheels||3 kg|
|Diameter protection ring||750 mm|
|Working diameter||728 mm|
|Diameter float pan||745 mm|
|Length working position, short handle||1740 mm|
|Length working position, long handle||1778 mm|
|Height working position (short and long handle)||1065 mm|
|Height transport position, short handle||1446 mm|
|Height transport position, long handle||1142 mm|
|Hand/arm vibrations HAV according to ISO 5349 on fresh concrete||5.2 m/s2|
|Guaranteed sound-power level, LWA||105 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level (at operators ear), OP||92 dB(A)|