For floating and trowelling of fresh concrete
All Swepac trowels are versatile and easy to operate. They are strong and reliable which means lower operating and maintenance costs.
- Strong reliable worm gearbox with permanent lubrication.
- Honda petrol engine. Reliable and environmentally friendly.
- Short or long handle, both height-adjustable.
- The long handle is foldable for convenient transport and storage
- A folding handle makes transport and storageeasy.
- “Easy grip” dead-man’s handle that is easy to hold and designed in such a way that it can be gripped from any point along the ergonomic handle
- Lifting hook and protection frame available in two different versions: standard and “heavy duty”
- Fast working speed reduces the working time
- The strong protection ring offers excellentvisibility features.
- All steel parts have been electrically galvanized and surface treated to provide better protection against corrosion
- Screw or alternatively quick-pitch system forblade adjustment
- Unique fast blade change system. Just onequick-release pin per blade
- Modular design – many parts in common for all Swepac trowel models
- Accessory: Transport wheels.
- Easy to carry out service, change the blades or the floating disc – just tilt the machine with the transport wheels fitted.
- The engine has been designed so that whenthe machine is tilted backwards for a blade change, lubricating, cleaning, etc., no engine oil can escape through the valve and into the carburettor or the silencer.
|Engine, petrol||Honda GX270 alt. GX390|
|Engine output||6.6 kW alt. 8.9 kW|
|Speed, (engine shaft) rpm||3600 rpm|
|Speed, (drive shaft) rpm||Stepless, 50 – 150 rpm|
|Fuel tank capacity||5.3 alt. 6.1 liter|
|Weight (with std lifting hook and short handle)||102 kg|
|Weight (with std lifting hook and long handle)||103 kg|
|Weight transport wheels||ca. 3 kg|
|Diameter protection ring||1150 mm|
|Trowel diameter||1116 mm|
|Floating disc diameter||1086 mm|
|Blade diameter||1128 mm|
|Length working position, short handle||2095 mm|
|Length working position, long handle||2435 mm|
|Height working position (short and long handle)||1065 mm|
|Height transport position, short handle||1726 mm|
|Height transport position, long handle||1242 mm|
|Hand/arm vibrations HAV according to ISO 5349 on fresh concrete||4.5 m/s2|
|Guaranteed sound-power level, LWA||105 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level (at operators ear), OP||92 dB(A)|